Intact Genomics offers an outstanding work environment. Located at the newly renovated Helix Center, our workplace utilizes natural light and a comfortable work environment with great break rooms, and large conference rooms for meetings and seminars, and more importantly, up-to-date equipment and technologies.
We are located in Creve Coeur, a centrally located suburban, family-friendly community offering several attractive features, including national top rated public schools (Ladue School District) and continuing educational opportunities, close approximation to major highways, Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, outstanding research universities, and major business centers. We have free parking for all full-time and part-time employees.
Our employees are the key to our success. Intact Genomics offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation days and holidays, United Healthcare health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with a 4% company match.
Intact Genomics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Intact Genomics is seeking a full-time research associate joining an innovative and dynamic biotech company. The successful candidate will be responsible for laboratory duties, and performing routine lab tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform common molecular biology techniques such as E. coli, bacterial, and fungal cultures, DNA/RNA extractions, DNA/RNA purification, DNA cloning, PCR, and RT-qPCR, DNA sequencing including next-generation sequencing, etc.
- Assist Ph.D. scientists with experiments; follow recipes and protocols to prepare media, buffers and solutions.
- Set-up, operate and maintain lab equipment.
- Collect and record experimental data.
- Assist with general lab maintenance and cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 year of college education in biology or biotechnology related areas. Bachelor degree in Molecular biology, biochemistry or Microbiology is preferred. 2 years of relevant experience is recommended, but not required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and English written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a diverse team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.intactgenomics.com.
To download the pdf file, please click Research Associate Position.
To apply for part time positions and contract opportunities, please complete the Employment Application below and send it with a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com or to Intact Genomics, Inc. ATTN: HR.