Intact Genomics offers an outstanding work environment. Located at the newly renovated Helix Center, our workplace utilizes natural light and a comfortable work environment with great break rooms, and large conference rooms for meetings and seminars, and more importantly, up-to-date equipment and technologies.
We are located in Creve Coeur, a centrally located suburban, family-friendly community offering several attractive features, including national top rated public schools (Ladue School District) and continuing educational opportunities, close approximation to major highways, Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, outstanding research universities, and major business centers. We have free parking for all full-time and part-time employees.
Our employees are the key to our success. Intact Genomics offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation days and holidays, United Healthcare health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with a 4% company match.
Intact Genomics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Territory Sales Representatives
Intact Genomics is a leading provider of high-quality life science products and large DNA fragment cloning related services. All our products are developed, manufactured and shipped from our state of the art laboratories in St, Louis, Missouri.
Intact Genomics is looking for Chicago / Kansas City / Urbana-Champaign based sales representatives to help develop the offerings to research universities, biotech and biopharma companies in these areas. Prospective candidates should be collaborative, entrepreneurial spirited, highly motivated, analytical, creative, and strategic.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell Intact Genomics’ products and services to scientists, researchers and decision makers at research institutions, Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies in assigned territory.
- Utilize emails, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, digital marketing and other tools for effective communication.
- Identify organizations and individuals online to establish new leads.
- Generate new customer base, establish new accounts, prepare quotes, obtain orders and build strong customer relationships in assigned territory.
- Keep current with new products/technologies manufactured & distributed by Intact Genomics.
- Make presentations of company products and services to potential clients.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events that are relevant for business growth.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to create and adapt optimal sales strategy.
- Monitor and report sales activities weekly to the Sales Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing or equivalent education is preferred.
- 1-3 years of research or sales experience, biotech/biopharma experience, or knowledge of the Biotech and pharmaceutical research community in assigned territory is a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy needed, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and digital marketing skills.
- Strong English verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of employees and customers in a professional manner.
- Well-developed presentation skills. Excellent follow-up skills are required.
- Self-motivated and work independently.
Digital Marketing Intern
Intact Genomics is seeking a part time Digital Marketing Intern to join our innovative, dynamic team and assist the sales team in their efforts to market and sell Molecular Biology related products. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team with collecting sales leads along with day-to-day maintenance of Intact Genomics’ digital marketing channels including websites, email campaigns and social media accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the sales team to gather leads through online research
- Help planning creation and updates of digital marketing campaigns including email campaign, website, SEO/SEM, social media and other marketing tools
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- College student with a 3.0 or above GPA. Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business, digital media, journalism or related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with graphic design software is a plus
- Creative, self-motivated, organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.intactgenomics.com.
To download the pdf file, please click Territory Sales Representative
To download the pdf file, please click Digital Marketing Intern.
To apply for part time positions and contract opportunities, please complete the Employment Application below and send it with a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com or to Intact Genomics, Inc. ATTN: HR.