Intact Genomics presented at the Startup Connection’15 Venture Showcase in St. Louis on November 18, 2015.
- igScript™ RT-qPCR Kit $190.00 – $640.00
- igScript™ One Step RT-qPCR Kit $195.00 – $695.00
- ig™ 10B Chemically Competent Cells $80.00 – $450.00
- ig-Fusion™ Cloning Kit $205.00 – $1,235.00
- TG1 Phage Display Electrocompetent Cells $240.00 – $430.00
- ig™ 5-alpha Electrocompetent Cells $110.00 – $320.00
- ig™ 10B Electrocompetent Cells $120.00 – $340.00
- Intact Genomics attended “Genomics of Energy & Environment Meeting” hosted by Joint Genome Institute (JGI).
- Intact Genomics Awarded NIH SBIR Fast-Track Grant to Develop Novel Technology for New Natural Product Discovery
- Intact Genomics Presented at NIH IntraMall Fall Showcase
- Intact Genomics Won the Polsinelli Award at Startup Connection Venture Showcase 2018
- Intact Genomics Awarded NIH SBIR Phase II Grant to Develop Novel Technology for New Natural Product Discovery
- Intact Genomics Hosts “Spark! Bioscience” at the Helix Center
- Intact Genomics Attended and Presented at PAG XXVI Conference in San Diego
- Inventor of the Year rewarded to Dr. Chengcang Wu
- The 2017 BIO Investor Forum selected Intact Genomics as one Nominee in the Buzz of BIO Contest.
- Nature Chemical Biology published NIH SBIR supported research by scientists from Intact Genomics, UW-Madison and Northwestern University.