igNext™ Dual Index Oligos are a reliable, flexible, simple and affordable option for your NGS library preparation needs.
igNext™ Dual Index Oligos
$169.00 – $429.00
igNext™ Dual Index Oligos provide flexible choices to satisfy the need of customers in need of various scales of multiplexing. Additional data and protocol information may be found in the tabs to the left (including index sequences).
Benefits of igNext™ Dual Index Oligos
- Accurate – Unique Dual indexing provides non-redundant indexes for both of i7 and i5, significantly reducing index-hopped and misassigned reads, and will make sure that libraries sequence and demultiplex with the highest accuracy.
- Flexible – igNext™ Dual Index Oligos include 48 unique i7 index primers and 48 unique i5 index primers. Indexing options include 1) combinatorial dual indices and 2) unique dual indices. Currently, our primers enable multiplexing of up to 2304 dual indexes and 48 unique dual indexes.
- Simple – igNext™ Dual Index Oligos are offered in a pre-mixed format, which allows for easy-to-use PCR reaction setups.
- igNext™ Dual Index Oligos (either as tube strip or 96 well plate for >48 samples)
At Intact Genomics, we strictly test each batch of products ensuring they meet, or exceed, our published performance specifications.
Information on large volume requirements, customized packaging and specific index combination is available by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|NGS Product Type||
igNext™ Dual Index Oligos , 12 Reaction Tube Strip, igNext™ Dual Index Oligos , 48 Reaction Plate – Set A, igNext™ Dual Index Oligos , 48 Reaction Plate – Set B, igNext™ Dual Index Oligos , 96 Reaction Plate – Set A & B
- Count the number of samples that will be amplified and pooled for subsequent sequencing.
- Thaw the pre-mixed index primer tubes/plate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Briefly mix the tubes/plate by vortexing. Briefly centrifuge the plate or tube strip to ensure the primers are at the bottom of well.
- Check the orientation of the index tubes/plate.
A. For tubes, carefully open the cover lid, transfer the necessary volume of primer mix required for your PCR reaction to a PCR tube by pipette. (Note: It is important to change tip before transferring from a new tube.)
B. For plates, using a pipette tip, pierce the desired wells and transfer the necessary volume of primer mix required for your PCR reaction to a PCR tube or plate. (Note: It is important to change tips before piercing a new well to avoid cross contamination of indexed primers.)
- Proceed with the PCR reaction in accordance with the library prep kit manual.