igScript™ first strand cDNA synthesis kit includes 5x igScript™ master mix which contains igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, recombinant RNase inhibitor, dNTPs, an optimized buffer, MgCl2 and protein stabilizers. igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity and increased thermostability. The kit also provides two optimized primers and nuclease-free water. An anchored Oligo-dT primer forces the primer to anneal to the beginning of the polyA tail and the random hexamer primer mix provides random and consistent priming sites covering the entire RNA templates including both mRNAs and non-polyadenylated RNAs. The kit is highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from long RNA templates at temperatures between 42-55 ºC.
- First strand cDNA synthesis for PCR or RT-PCR
- Gene expression data validation by using RT-PCR
- Active at temperatures up to 55° C.
- Highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from as little as 50 pg of total RNA.
- 5x igScript™ master mix
- Oligo d(T)23 VN primer (50 µM)
- Random hexamer primer mix (60 µM)
- Nuclease free water
–20 °C4312 4314