igScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR Kit provides improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity.
igScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR Kit
$185.00 – $3,095.00
IgScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR 2x master mix contains IgScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs, stabilizers and low ROX reference dye with standard buffer providing improved RT-qPCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. IgScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers, probe and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in RT-qPCR. This 2x master mix requires minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust RT-qPCR reactions.
IgScript™ Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity, increased thermostability and can produce cDNA from small amount of total RNA for real-time RT-qPCR analysis and other applications. Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→3´ polymerase (1, 2) and a 5´→3´ exonuclease activity (3, 4). The amplification step features a high quality Taq DNA Polymerase which offers robust, reliable and better amplification.
- IgScript one step RT-qPCR 2x master mix
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55°C.
–20 °C4213 4215 4217 4219
200 reactions (20 µl rxn vol), 500 reactions (20 µl rxn vol), 1000 reactions (20 µl rxn vol), 5000 reactions (20 µl rxn vol)
- Place kit components and RNA samples on ice.
- Mix and then centrifuge briefly to collect contents at the bottom of the tube.
- Prepare a master mix for each reaction and control requiring Reverse Transcriptase enzyme plus 10% extra to allow for pipetting error according to the following table:
- Mix the reaction mixture thoroughly.
- Program the thermal cycler according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A typical PCR cycling program is outlined in the following table.
- Place the PCR tubes in the thermal cycler and start the cycling program.
- Analyze the data according to manufacturer protocol.
* For 3 step cycling protocols, anneal at optimal annealing temperature for 30 sec followed by the minimum time required for data acquisition at 72 ºC according to instrument guidelines.