igScript™ Probe-Based qPCR master mix provides improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity.
igScript™ Probe-Based qPCR master mix
$179.00 – $649.00
IgScript™ probe-based qPCR 2x master mix contains IgScript™ Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs, stabilizers, enhancers and low ROX reference dye with standard buffer providing improved qPCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. IgScript™ qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers, probe and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. This 2x master mix requires minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust qPCR reactions. Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→3´ polymerase (1, 2) and a 5´→3´ exonuclease activity (3, 4). The amplification step features a high quality Taq DNA Polymerase which offers robust, reliable and better amplification.
- igScript™ Probe-Based qPCR master mix
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions
–20 °C4233 4235 4237
500 reactions (20 µl rxn vol), 1000 reactions (20 µl rxn vol), 2500 reactions (20 µl rxn vol)
- Place kit components and DNA samples on ice.
- Mix and then centrifuge briefly to collect contents at the bottom of the tube.
- Prepare a master mix for each reaction and control requiring Reverse Transcriptase enzyme plus 10% extra to allow for pipetting error according to the following table:
- Mix the reaction mixture thoroughly.
- Program the thermal cycler according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A typical PCR cycling program is outlined in the following table.
- Place the PCR tubes in the thermal cycler and start the cycling program.
- Analyze the data according to manufacturer protocol.
* For 3 step cycling protocols, anneal at optimal annealing temperature for 30 sec followed by the minimum time required for data acquisition at 72 ºC according to instrument guidelines.