igScript™ RT-qPCR kit combines two powerful mixtures: i). igScript™ first strand cDNA synthesis kit and ii) ig SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix with standard buffer providing improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. The two mixtures require minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust RT-qPCR reactions.
igScript™ first strand cDNA synthesis kit includes 5x igScript™ master mix which contains igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, recombinant RNase inhibitor, dNTPs, an optimized buffer, MgCl2 and protein stabilizers. igScript™ Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity and increased thermostability. The kit also provides two optimized primers and nuclease-free water. An anchored Oligo-dT primer forces the primer to anneal to the beginning of the polyA tail and the random hexamer primer mix provides random and consistent priming sites covering the entire RNA templates including both mRNAs and non-polyadenylated RNAs. The kit is highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from long RNA templates at temperatures between 42-55 ºC.
Intact Genomics SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. The Ig SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix with integrated chemically-modified hot start Taq DNA polymerase, SYBR® Green I fluorescent dye, ROX dye, MgCl2, dNTPs and stabilizers. This master mix is ideal for high-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation. The amplification step features a high quality hot start Taq DNA Polymerase which offers higher fidelity and better amplification.
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55°C.
- 5x igScript™ master mix
- Oligo d(T)23 VN primer (50 µM)
- Random hexamer primer mix (60 µM)
- ig SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix
- Nuclease free water
–20 °C4513 4515