Ig SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. The Ig SYBR® Green qPCR 2x master mix with integrated chemically-modified hot start Taq DNA polymerase, SYBR® Green I fluorescent dye, ROX dye, MgCl2, dNTPs and stabilizers. This master mix is ideal for high-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation. The amplification step features a high quality hot start Taq DNA Polymerase which offers higher fidelity and better amplification.
- Gene expression data validation.
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization
- Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55 °C.
- ig™ SYBR Green qPCR 2x Master Mix
*The use of ROX dye is necessary for all Applied Biosystems instruments and is optional for the Stratagene Mx3000P™, Mx3005P™, and Mx4000™ cyclers. Bio-Rad, Qiagen, Eppendorf, Illumina and Roche instruments do not require ROX dye.
- Place kit components, primers and RNA samples on ice.
- Mix and then centrifuge briefly to collect contents at the bottom of the tube.
- Prepare a master mix for each reaction and control plus 10% extra to allow for pipetting error according to the following table:
- Mix the reaction mixture thoroughly.
- Program the thermal cycler according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A typical PCR cycling program is outlined in the
- Place the PCR tubes in the thermal cycler and start the cycling program.
- Analyze the data according to manufacturer
** For 3 step cycling protocols, anneal at optimal annealing temperature for 30 sec followed by the minimum time required for data acquisition at 72 ºC according to instrument guidelines